We had a lovely ward Christmas party which Opal thoroughly enjoyed.....in her santa outfit.
She also had a pleasant time sitting on santa's lap. She couldn't stop looking at his beard.
In Utah we stayed at the Browning's house for the first part of the trip. Jon's sister is a physical therapist for kids and let us borrow this adorable little shopping cart for Opal to push around; However she managed to get hours of rides from Grandpa Browning instead of pushing it herself.
Okay she did push it a bit.
I love how our families are friends so we can all hang out at the same time instead of always trying to split the time between the two families.
My mom threw a winter solstice party in our backyard with a fire and all. My mom taught us a dance a couple of fun winter solstice folk dances. We laughed a lot.
Christmas Eve with the Brownings and Jensens. Grandpa Browning read the kids a Christmas story.......so hard for those kiddos to sit still for that long.
I knit up a quick cowl that I wore everyday because it was freeeeezing there!
Mom exhausted doing late last minute christmas wrapping....while we all played cards.
I knit Opal a Christmas stocking this year. The two next to hers are the ones I knit for Jon and myself a couple of years ago.
My dad always makes so many fires for us, which makes the house so cozy in the winter. I love it.
.....more pictures to come.





4 comments:
Just love seeing the Christmas pictures. Opal's little teeth in the first picture, her and Santa staring at each other (wow-she wasn't crying-most kids do).
Had no idea how folded up she was in that little shopping cart-hilarious!
We look so cozy at the round dining table-your stockings are beautiful and I like that you got a pic of me resting on the floor--exhaustion is part of it, right? So fun....thanks for the memories.
Wow, thanks for the wonderful pictures. That bonfire was the best....
I'm amazed by your knitting talents! Looks like you had a great time!
I LOVE YOUR STOCKINGS! They are adorable! I would have you make some for us if we didn't already have the Anderson long time tradition ones. I love them, don't get me wrong, but I love yours equally as well, maybe a little more cause they are so stylish.
Oh how I love opal. I love her chubby petiteness, and I want her to not be so grown up.
Post a Comment