My new favorite fuzzy thing.....thanks Santa.
Grandpa Browning and Christmas Opal
Opal's way of opening gifts....
My favorite was when I picked her up off the floor and this bow was on her bum!
Opal loves playing the piano with Grandpa Turley....in fact she got her own little piano for Christmas.
Zoe and hot chocolate.
"I can't move my arms!"
I glanced over at Opal and this is what she looked like. I almost peed my pants laughing.
These are some stoic faces. I like all the colors together. Is she saluting? I love that she keeps her mittens on!
Music time was a fav with Grandma Quebbeman and Jesse baba.
Still in the phase of putting EVERYTHING into her mouth...
...oh and onto her finger.
Best snapshot of all the cousins together.
Nico pantsing Opal.
A girl after my own heart.
We got to go hang out with our good friends Ashley, Amy and their awesome kids. I can't believe my friends already have two kids!










3 comments:
yay for such a fun family time and for you photographing it and taking the time to put i ton your blog! I love when Nico is pantsing Opal. So funny! Glorious, chaotic times!
That is sooo many babies on my couch! I love that picture, and am going to steal it! I am so glad you guys came over and we got to let our kids "play" together! I can't wait for next time!
It's good you are teaching her to salute you now. It is so much easier than when they are older :)
Post a Comment