Christmas bowling
Opal was so into feeling the air coming out of the bowling ball thing....it was fun watching her explore.
Family Christmas picture
We got together with some friends before we left for Utah. These cuties all had a fun time running around like crazy....we finally corralled them into Berkeley's crib so we could get a picture.
As you can see I'm not into putting my pictures in order........back in Utah Opal had a blast ridding on our backs while we did push ups. I was only successful in doing one I think. That 20 pounds makes a difference!...and I have the upper body strength of an infant. I think Me, Jon, my brother Jesse, my mom and Dad all took a turn....Opal was lovin it!




2 comments:
yay!!! I love all the pictures!!! Still trying to figure out how to get out to visit you.!
How fun! Wish I was there at Utah~
maybe next time huh?
Great pix!
Vanilla Day
Post a Comment