Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Opal update


 One of Opal's favorite activities.
 I just had to get a picture of her like this. The is exactly how she sleeps at night! She will suck her thumb while we sing to her and then put her in her crib and she immediately rolls over into this position....obviously she is not in her crib right here.....it was a long day.
 Another one of little O's favorite activities...she hardly ever pushes it anymore...just sits in it. 
 So bundled up when she fell over she could and didn't really want to move....I thought it was cute though.
Lunch date with the big kids. Lucy and Ben
 It takes her a bit longer to eat...
 Favorite activity number three.....ripping and taking stacks of paper apart one by one and throwing them to the ground.
Activity number four....she loves playgrounds. We are so lucky to have so many different fun ones in this city.

1 comment:

Susie said...

wow-such a busy little girl!!! I love the papers mess!