Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Three years of Marriage





April 30th was our 3rd year wedding anniversary. The parents dropped of red and yellow tulips at our house that are from the actual bulbs that we planted in the back yard from our wedding reception. Ahhhhh I love tulips.







That evening Jon and I stuffed our selves silly at Octavio's. I can't believe it has been 3 years, but in some ways I feel like we have been together a lot longer. I can't wait to get all old, white, and wrinkly together!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for 3 years! The tulips are beautiful.

John said...

Wow, congrats 3 Years! When are you guy moving to SF? Or are you already there? Good to know you guys are doing well. BTW, congrats to both of you on the graduations! Looks like you get to start your big person job and Jon gets to start hid big kid schooling! Yahoo!! Good luck to you guys!

Susie said...

yeah!! another blog post. I like your pictures Diana and Jon. Love you.

Amy said...

Congrats!

Adrie said...

Congratulations, 3 years that is awesome!!! A part of me hopes that you don't fond a job in Cali so you can stay working with me.