Friday, October 31, 2008

Trip to Utah

I got to fly back to Utah with Kat Swan and her to adorable kids and spend a few days with friends and family.

Me and my dad


Me and my mom.

We had a girls night out with my best friends who I miss so much! We all have four eyes! (Jessica is the one taking the pic)

Hung out with prego Ashley! You are so cute pregnant!

I got to hang out with best old pal Jessica.


I got to spend a lot of time with my sister Rachel and my niece Zoë. Zoë has gotten so big!!!

I don't have any pics of my sister....I don't know how that happened.



4 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

oh my gosh. you look exactly like your mom and your dad at the same time. i don't even know how that's possible! see you tonight!

Anonymous said...

I’m so jealous that you got to visit Utah~
It’s good to see everyone’s pictures~~~

Susie said...

I love the pictures as well as the new post. It was so great having you here!

Jessica Peterson said...

what do you mean OLD friend.... who is your new bf?