It was weird going to Utah and actually seeing trees changing colors. It really felt like fall. I kind of forgot that it was fall because in SF it is still pretty green. Especially by our house surrounded by eucalyptus trees that don't change colors. These red leaves are on the front of my parents house. And the picture on the right is some of my mom's flowers. They really reminded me of being home.
This is our cat, Ginger. He/She slept with me every night. He/she is such a good snuggler. I forgot how much I love hearing cats purr. (I say he/she because we always thought she was a girl and just recently found out she is a he, but I still think of him/her as a she.)
My dad just got a new road bike, so I borrowed my mom's road bike and we went on a ride up the canyon. It was a bit chilly, but was so beautiful! So many different colors.
Check out the amazing blue sky! That is something I haven't seen for a while! (By the way I took this picture while I was riding....I know I am so talented!)
I got to spend a lot of time with my little niece Zoë. I got to have a sneak preview of her halloween costume. That is the cutest penguin I have ever seen!
I found out that she loves to play the piano and is pretty dang good at it!
She loves eating her toes.
She is so photogenic. She loves trying to play with the camera while you are taking pictures of her.
It was so funny. My sister Rachel was trying to write a check to my mom and Zoë kept on putting her foot on Rachel's hand.
Rachel threw a suprise birthday party for her husband Josh. It was really fun. We had it in a little "tikki lounge" that is in Rachel's neibors garage.
It was the best pinata candy I have ever had. That is becuase Rachel was the one who filled the thing.
My dad and Zoë.
4 comments:
At first when I saw this on google reader, I was like, "What, I did a post about Utah?" I forget sometimes that there is another Diana. Hehe. :)
You are mean to post the cafe rio salad picture. very mean. i NEED one.
did you have fun sewing?
Wait--you didn't send me these pictures of the party. Also, could you send the pics as attachments rather than copying them into the email? The way you did it makes them smaller.
So, do you think you'll be able to come out to UT again before your job starts? I hope so!
I loved the photos and comments!!! Keep them coming.
you took really beautiful pictures D. This is mom. I am on dad's page.
Post a Comment