Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Shoes!

I finally got new running shoes. There was hardly any sole left on my old running shoes. Oh yea, it also turns out that I was running in shoes two sizes too small. That's why my toenail fell off! I went to Runner's Corner in Utah and they are very knowledgeable about running and shoes. They watch you run, look at the wear on your old running shoes and from that they determine what type of shoe would be good for you.




Theses Mizunos feel so wonderful when I run. It feels like I'm not even wearing shoes. I guess that's what it's supposed to feel like instead of jamming your toes into the end of your shoe every step. Thanks mom and dad for helping me by paying for part of them and sitting there while I tried on 50 different pairs of shoes!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Cute shoes! I totally need some new running shoes. Mine are about 4 years old. They are only still wearable because I don't run nearly as often as you. Your Utah trip looks fun and I love the pics of Zoe. I can't wait to see her again. She is so adorable! Hope things are going well in CA for you guys:)

Lisa and Mark said...

this makes me REALLY want to go there..

Susie said...

Beautiful shoes. Have you run in them much?