Old News...catch up time
I think was the night before Mark Bellisario's birthday. We went out to eat... and now for the life of me I can't remember where it was....Lisa help me out here. All I remember was that it was fun!
That Sunday Lia threw a b-day get together for Mark. Happy belated birthday Mark!
2 comments:
red robin.
can you tell i'm bored at work??!
Dad and I LOVE all the new pictures. You have such good friends. What a fun and cheap way to have a party. Yep, you're not in Utah anymore! I just finished the big concert with my 6th grade choir and concert choir. It went pretty well and Rachel and Josh and Zoe came as well as Grandpa Turley and Faun. Dennis the menace the mouse came and your cousin Amanda. So a good showing from the fam. Dad accompanied the choirs so he was there too.
Post a Comment