Friday, March 13, 2009

Catch up


For New Year's eve we were able to go to Berkley and hang out with my second family...the Mark and Betz and Linda and Allen. It was really fun. It is their tradition to like real candles on the tree and then we sat around and played games.
Played some Blokus
I almost peed my pants watching these guys play this game. I can't remember what it's called, but it was hillarious.

I have never heard so much laughing in my life.
Mom and I have the same exact fingers!
Ohhh Zoe face.

Delicious squash soup.
I love my family.

2 comments:

Amy said...

you really are behind, did you know new years eve was over two months ago?

Rachel Rowell said...

Hey you! I just found out you have a blog. Sorry I didn't get to see you when I was in San Francisco a couple weeks ago. Our blog is:

www.rowellfam.com