Have I mentioned lately how I love where we live? I love the green plushness, the fog, the sun shining through the fog, the beach. Jon goes mountain biking in Marin County often and he is always talking about how awesome it is there. We decided to take a hike with the Haynies through the prettiness. As we were driving up the mountain I had to pull over because the sun was coming through the trees in such a unbelievable way…..ok I can’t put it into words, just look at the pictures.
11 comments:
Wow--those pictures are AMAZING! Gorgeous! That looks like a really cool place.
Those pics are amazing, I am surprised you dont do this professionaly!
So beautiful! :)
Great pictures!!! What type of camera do you have?? I need to get picture taking techniques from you :-)
wow-National Geographic should hire you for one of their photographers!!!! I am so glad you love where you live. We never got over to the San Francisco side enough when we lived there but did go camping with you and Rachel a couple of times in the Redwoods.
did you get a new camera?
That is amazing! What a pretty place, I would love to come visit you guys sometime soon out there...
You did a good job on those pictures.
pretty scenery and pretty friends. you really have it all.
Either you've got a magic camera or you really are an amazing photographer!
Diana...you are my best friend in the whole world! I wish that you lived in Utah still. I don't think I have ever had a friend as beautiful and wonderful as you....or ever will. I love you D!
Post a Comment