Being the excellent bargain shopper that Jon is, we now have a tivo that we got from a garage sale for $5. Jon did some research on Craigslist and found one right down the street from us that was in really good shape. I am so glad that I will get to watch Law and Order without commercials! Plus now we get to watch all of our regular shows on the TV instead of the computer: Lost, 30 Rock, The Office, and House. So whoever wants to watch some shows without commercials...come on over and we'll have a party!
4 comments:
John created a home theater PC so we can record our shows. It is the best ever and we can never go back. It's amazing how much time you save when you can cut out commercials. I'm so glad you guys found a Tivo for super cheap.
YEAH!! TV parties at your house! Ben and I are excited! When's your next day off?
so cool..It is very hard to watch regular tv after tivo. Also, it wastes a lot less time. An hour show is really only a little over 30 minutes!
so cool..It is very hard to watch regular tv after tivo. Also, it wastes a lot less time. An hour show is really only a little over 30 minutes!
Post a Comment