Friday, April 10, 2009

Bowling

It's so much fun hanging out with Zoe. We got to play auntie and uncle a lot while Rachel worked. She would always fall asleep in the car, so Jon carried her into the bowling ally...turns out she is a heavy little 11 month old. It was really funny watching Jon trying to carry her.
I was just wondering who the heck designed bowling shoes? I mean come on...

Action shots: Jonny boy
Will: Jim and Debbie's son: our nephew
Kirsten: niece
Diana
Debbi: sister-in-law
Jim: brother-in-law
Jonana
Zoe's first time bowling

Zoe looks amazed at how good she is....even though it went in the gutter before it hit the pins.

3 comments:

Rachel Mae said...

Cute! Send me those Zoe pics, will ya?

Kat Clark said...

Yay for all of the new pictures. Sooo much better than eyeball soup. I love how even the simplest life activities seem like super fun events with you guys. It feels like you have the most adventurous, exciting lives! I love it.

Jessica Peterson said...

hey... where are our photos?
I love you and can't wait to see you.