I usually don't really like to fly...but boy do I like sitting in the window seat! I think I had my face glued to the window for the whole 2 hours. Look how pretty our world is!

Leaving Utah


I always thought it would be so fun to fly through clouds....turns out it's totally bumpy! Not as fun as I always think it will be.



Good old Cali...

The Bay


Landing right next to the bay....so amazing!

There is nothing like coming home to a wonderful hot mustached husband.

I wanted him to keep it soooo bad...I found it oddly attractive....he shaved it anyway the next day.
2 comments:
Who cares about the mustache!? Look at those gnarly chop thingies! Wow, I can't believe you found it attractive. Ha! I guess any guy who dares to sport that kind of facial hair is pretty awesome.
I too love the views while flying. thanks for the pics!
Post a Comment