Sunday, May 10, 2009

Waiting for Amy

Getting back to the airport was pretty complicated...to say the least. I had been with Zoe all day... my mom needed a ride to the doctor's office...so I dropped her off... but then she needed the car to go pick dad up after that...so I called Rachel and she said she would pick me up and take me back home to grab my suitcase...she got held up at her office...Amy came to my rescue and said that she would take me to the airport...she showed up, but I still had Zoe...we waited and hung out with Amy's dogs until Rachel came. Rachel had gone back to the parent's house to pick up my suitcase to bring it to me. Finally Rachel showed up and we were ready to go....hugs and kisses...we got into Amy's car and.......crap where are the keys?....another 15 minutes of frantically searching...finally found them in the trunk under my suitcase.....on our way we go....after a quick stop at 711 for some slurpeeness...thanks Amy you saved me! Feeeeew I made my flight with minutes to spare!

Sitting outside in some beautiful Utah weather with my favorite little munchkin.

I love you Zoe.

No comments: