
Jon and I were talking today about how in some ways it feels like we have been together forever.
We finish each other's sentences, know what the other one is thinking, have adopted many of the same exclamations and facial expressions, at the same time...these four years went by so fast!
Recap: Jon and I got married on April 30th, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple. Our best friends and family were there....it's so nice having the same friends from highschool it makes it so much easier. Lunch at the Pizza Factory. A Wonderful reception in my parent's backyard with red and yellow tulips that my mom had planted, Jesse playing drums with the Jazz band, seeing so many wonderful friends, dancing, my beautiful brides maids: Jessica, Amy, Ashley, Rachel. Getting hugged so tight I couldn't breathe. Eating delicious bread and cheese.

Memory: The night before we were getting married I couldn't find my birth certificate, which I needed to have in order to get to Mexico for our honeymoon. I thought maybe I had left it at our new apartment that Jon and I had been moving into, so I called Jon and he went over to the apartment to look. Unfortunatley he forgot to bring his cell phone, so he had to call me on a pay phone to tell me he couldn't find it. He went back to the apartment and looked some more while I was looking in my room...he went back to the pay phone called me and told me he still couldn't find it...he suggested for me to look in my backpack....ooops silly me there it was. This was just a preview to our marriage...I am always loosing things and Jon is always finding them...what would I do without him?



3 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! You make a wonderful couple (at least we think you are both cool and enjoy hanging out with you). Time goes by so fast. I can't believe John and I will have our 5 year anniv this year. Hope you have a chance to do something fun to celebrate.
Happy Anniversary you guys! Has it really been 4 years!? It does seem like you guys have always been together.
congratulations you two! We love you both!
Post a Comment