Thursday, May 28, 2009

Underapreciated Underarms

Why do pits get such a bad wrap? Okay...I know they can me stinky...and hairy, but if cared for properly...they are like a third and fourth hand! I came to this realization at work the other night when I was trying to hold a bunch of things in my hands and I kept on dropping them. I ended up sticking my papers I was trying to juggle under my arms and what do you know my hands were free. Thank you my armpits...I don't know what I would do without you.

Dedicated to my pits who are now as smooth as a baby's bottom thanks to Jen Lowry's waxing skills.

4 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

i didn't know she offered waxing services!!

Kat Clark said...

I like this post because I hate my armpits and this is so optomistic. I am going to try this with something else I hate. Like my poo. Hmmm that may be a tough one. :)

Sarah and Scott said...

That's funny!

Susie said...

Never would have thought of celebrating my pits. Thanks for the thought!!!!!