The Louvre: I have no idea why they have that big glass pyramid thing, it doesn't really fit into any of the surrounding architecture.....but it sure was fun to walk through.
Glowing Jon
View from the top floor of the Louvre.
Can you believe this dinning table? I have always loved looking into these mansions!
This is the Queens bed....man this is a good night shift bed to have....you could sleep all day in complete darkness!!!
I can't remember what this was called, but it was pretty dang cool! (it's a model of the Sphinx - By Jon)
This is the Venus statue, we listened to the history of it and the details about it....really interesting.
The gladiator
One of our favorite things to do in the museum was pose like the posers, because if you look at them closely, they really have some silly posses.
This is the goddess Diana...the huntress...just like me!
I always imagined it as this big painting, but it was so tiny...however...they put it on this gigantic wall, which made it look even tinier....
not to mention the fact that there were hundreds of people in the way....I felt like I was in a mosh pit getting through there.
3 comments:
Great pics! Probably the closet I'll ever get to being in the Louvre. So thanks. Also, since you are posting stuff are you feeling better?
I meant to say the closest not closet!
Seriously so amazing! I am so jealous what an adventure you guys got to go on!
Post a Comment