This is the view from a little hill we climbed in France. We watched the sun set.
This is a cathedral we walked up to....I can't remember the name, I'm sure Jon does. Anyway it was like the highest hill of Paris or something. It had an increadible view! There were so many people just hanging out and sitting on the steps in front of the cathedral.
After the cathedral we went to get some crepes. Soooooooooooooo delicious! I love the set up there how you just walk up to the window and they make it for you right before your eyes!
After our romantic crep eating....we stumbled upon Champs Elysses....we didn't even realize we were there at first becuase....it's just spelled so funny. Jon is standing in a tunnel we were trying to get to the arch de triumph...but they closed it right when we got there.
So we went back and looked at it from a far. Pretty cool right?
3 comments:
You got some really good pictures. Keep them coming. (said in chant) More pictures....more pictures.....more pictures..... more pictures.....
Too much adventure! I am jealous! I love the last pic. So cool.
Did you sing Champs Elysses all the way down the street? That's what I would do. Mainly because it's the only french song I know besides frere jacques.
Post a Comment