I have had so much fun decorating this year! Amy got me a Martha Stewart magazine and my Mom and I looked through it during Thanksgiving vacation. I was inspired to make my first wreath. I went on a walk with Kristine and Ben around Aldea (our apartments) and picked up eucalyptus leaves,little pinecones,nuts and berries and cut a few low hanging leaves....and ta da!!!!
I am very impressed with myself.
3 comments:
Beautiful! I love the handpicked leaves especially!
wow-it's beautiful D. Isn't it fun just making it with stuff you find outside-and it's so unique. Merry Christmas-see you in a week or so.
That is so beautiful, and totally something you would see in the martha stewart magazine! I did something similar too, but just with the pine tree I had in my back yard. You will have to come by my house when you are here, and see. But it definitely isn't as stunning as your wreath!
Post a Comment