So I got this new contact solution that is supposed to be really good. The only catch is that is has a chemical in it that eats the enzymes off the contact, so you have to make sure to let it soak for a whole six hours before putting it in. I guess eyeballs are made up of a lot of enzymes, so you can see why that could be a problem. I guess some of the liquid had leaked out on my trip or something, but when I put my contact in I had instant PAIN! My eye clamped shut and I yanked the contact out and had to shove water into my eye as fast as I could. I don't know if you can tell, but my eye was so red for a couple of days....and I lost my contact when I threw it out. The funny thing is that this same thing happened to my mom......what's with us mom?
3 comments:
We are dorks?!
That solution is pretty much all we use at our house. My sis-in-law asked if we had some solution she could use while visiting...it didn't even cross my mind to explain how to use it. When she was using it, she even read the red ring around the top that says something like "Do Not Put Directly In Your Eye" and her eye burned for days. As far as the solution goes, (when used correctly) it's the best stuff I've ever used. I wish we could have seen you over Thanksgiving! I hope all is well.
oh man! That makes my eyes water like crazy! almost as bad as when you tried to teach me how to put contacts in...To this day I still long for contacts but don't have them. This may change my mind about how great they are.
Post a Comment