Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Famous!

Well, it happened! Our big break has come. Now that we are successful fart blanket models Diana has decided to quit her job. I'm leaving dental school, and we will pursue our true calling.




So Diana and I did a photo shoot a couple of years ago for a stock photography company. We always knew it would come back to bite us, but we never guessed it would be in such an outrageous way. For the record there was a dog named Max at the foot of the bed (out of the shot) who has flatulence problems, and Jessica (our photographer) was able to catch the moment beautifully.... That said, where can we order one of these blankets?

Click here to see it in context. (page 4)


8 comments:

Amy said...

hey what? Where is the picture!?

Ashley said...

HAHAHA! That's awesome!

Lisa and Mark said...

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHA!!!!


AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!

I can't wait to show Mark.

Kory said...

That's fantastic! HAHAHA! I love it, your true calling!

Amy said...

I think Jon is clearly the one with the problem. Diana's face says it all. Made my day, and I want to say this tops Louise's "one less" commercial.

Lisa and Mark said...

SOoooooo, who was the fart culprit?

Mark

Susie said...

I sure could have used one of those blankets the other night---don't know what your dad had eaten!!! Congrats on being able to leave dental school and work you guys-that's awesome. Throw some money our way as you model your way through life with stupidest inventions!

Kat Clark said...

Hahahaha! Awesome.

Michael was featured in a Democratic Senators propaganda video and all of the doctors at the hospital flipped out on him. It was annoying but this, this is freaking righteous!!!