The last couple of days in Hawaii at the hotel. We went to church on Sunday this was the view from inside the church....which had no air conditioning.....pretty though.
We had way too much fun with our underwater camera.
It was so nice to have a beach just steps away from our hotel. We definitely got spoiled. I couldn't get over the wonderful rainbows that appeared everyday in the afternoon.
We walked around the quaint little town by the hotel trying to eat our ice cream before it melted all over.
We scored a wonderful snorkeling trip. It was super amazing....and I managed to only barf three times...and only one of those times on a stranger's lap.
This was by far the coolest part of the snorkeling trip. We got to swim with turtles. I was so excited the first time I saw one I swam so fast that I almost ran into it. This would had been really bad because they mad a HUGE deal about getting a gigantic fine if you touched the turtles.
Me chasing the turtle.
Some more playing in the pool with the underwater camera. Jon got to sit in the hot tub while I just stuck my feet in for a bit. One of the downsides of being pregnant on vacation. That and barfing/sleeping all the time.


6 comments:
i love your swimsuit. will you email me and tell me where you got it?
OK-I laughed about you barfing in a stranger's lap. Schadenfreude! Beautiful pictures. I laughed too about how you ran into the turtle even though you had told me the story before.
There are some really cool pictures of you guys underwater. I love the one of you swimming toward the camera-Someday you kids will enjoy these pics. They'll say 'mom, you are so hot!
Congrats D! I hope this is it for real this time. Even though I can barely imagine, I know it's been hard. I'll keep you and your bun in my prayers!
BTW, you are so hot in all of these shots! Pregnant?! Psh! xoxo
D you are alive! I have been so worried about you this week, will you call me sometime so we can catch up? I want to talk pregnancy with you. :)
Now about hawaii, these last pictures have been amazing, seriously so fun, only the kind of fun I can only dream about having right now. (This week has been a hard one for me) I told Kory, can I have a vacation now? Ha anyway, call me please or text, whatever is easiest.
I'm super slow and missed that you are prego until this post. COngrats. I know you two haven't had the easiest time with that so congrats and good luck! I am praying for you.
I'm out of the loop! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats on being prego:) We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment