Our good friends Kristine and Jason are so nice to always put on a Halloween carving, eating, and movie night for the "first years". I know these guys are in their third year now, but I will still always think of them as first years.
Kristine as usual put on a banquet feast that was SOOOOO delicious! Our group consisted of Taisja and Brady, Rischel and Jon, Kristine and Jason and Ben, and Me and Jon of course.
The Couch family
While pumpkin carving was going on Ben helped me take some pictures of his dad.....
...... and Jon...who he calls "Non"
The final products
The gang getting ready to watch So I Married an Axe Murderer.
I think it's so cute how much Ben loves Jon. He was all snuggled up on his lap and once again it made me excited to see Jon with our girl.
I'll have to say this group carves the best pumpkins I've ever seen!
This was Jon's. He was so tired he gave up at the end and I helped him finish it....he did all the hard parts though. Isn't it amazing? It's a ship if you can't tell.



4 comments:
Those turned out so cute, I want to carve a pumpkin, but that may have to wait until after the 25th :(
You look so pretty in that picture of you on the couch, positively "glowing" if you will. Sometimes I wish I was those friends you are hanging out with.
I love Jon's pumpkin. It reminds me of Peter Pan. So much fun! We need to get together and knit:)
wow-I love the ship pumpkin. How did you guys do it? Use a pattern or what? I wish you were in Utah. I am bringing back some white ghost pumpkins from Blaine's garden. They are great!
Happy Halloween! Awesome Pumpkins. Wish you could be here to trick or treat with us. :)
Post a Comment