My Dad came to visit for the weekend. He had his ticket before Opal was born, so it was lucky she was born early so he could meet her. He held her a lot for me so I could finally get some shut eye. Thanks Dad.
I love how no matter how tight I bundle her she breaks an arm free. She is so strong. She loves laying on people's chest and will crawl and squirm her way up until she is right under your chin.
3 comments:
ah, she is so cute! and so tiny. :) glad your dad got to meet her!
I love both those pictures, so precious! Its nice to see her, i wish you didn't live so far away, ash and I were talking about visiting you sometime soon, however we have to convince husbands to keep our kids so we can do that. haha
"Power to the people" is what her raised fist means! At least it did back in the sixties!
Post a Comment