Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Corona del Mar

 We went to LA a couple weeks ago and met up with a couple of our friends Kenny and Jill at Corona del Mar.
 Opal loves her some beach!
 She had a death grip on her little sunglasses. She wouldn't let go of them....that water was a little chilly.
 Kenny with their adorable toddler Lola.
 Oh so that's where Opal gets that face...
 She fell asleep in the ergo while we were playing bocce ball....which I suck at for the record, but still had fun. Kenny and Jill showed us the proper way to dig a hole in the sand for Opal to sleep in.
We made a bonfire and roasted some hot dogs and made some s'mores. Mmmmmm delicious!

5 comments:

Susie said...

I never knew about digging a hole in the sand for the baby to sleep in. Good California skill to have. Wow-so she is walking around if you hold her hands? Now that she is crawling is she into everything? Also-did you look into flights yet for Oct 19? Love you

Lisa and Mark said...

that's the beach we would go to when i was little. good memories.

Amy said...

Fun fun! I want to come to California and let my babies play in the sand and water with you guys! Maybe next summer when we are not so broke

Our Little Family said...

I used to go to that beach all the time when I was a kid!!

Jill said...

It was so fun to see yiu guys! Come back soon!