I wasn't originally going to put this picture up because I though it would be too.......immature, but since I guess we all think alike and about 4 people have commented on the cupcakes looking like breasts, here you go!
HA I knew it! I have been thinking a lot about you lately, as I paint my house and reminiscing about the time we painted your parents house for Like DAYS.
6 comments:
Lol! Ow ow!! :-)
You are SO immature.
HA I knew it! I have been thinking a lot about you lately, as I paint my house and reminiscing about the time we painted your parents house for Like DAYS.
are those your new implants? didn't know they came in colors.
You still have them around? how old are they?
and btw, thanks to you again and to Amy for painting our house while we were in Spain. That was such a surprise!!!!!!
You are so funny, not immature I would have posted that picture along time ago, it's funny! Except they are a little lopsided
I knew you were thinking that too!
Post a Comment