Monday, May 3, 2010

5 YEARS!!!!!

April 30th was our fifth wedding anniversary. I can't believe we've been married for five years already. 
Time flies when your having fun!
 Jon, I love you. You are my best friend and I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else.

3 comments:

Taisja & Brady Maxfield said...

That is so crazy! I love this picture by the way:)

Susie said...

Congratulations you guys!!!!! I love that you married each other and that Jon is in our family. Jeff and I are very blessed to have such great sons-in-laws.

I had my final concert with my early morning choir. I am sorry I forgot to call you. The concert was the best yet! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

Amy said...

woot woot! Can't believe that it was 5 years ago! Seriously time does fly! Our 4 year is this month, but 5 years wow that seems like a LONG time to be married!